-proof Carpet Flooring Widely used in General Office Flooring
The 'Fire-proof Carpet Flooring Widely used in General Office
Flooring’ system forms a rigid membrane by safely locking the
panels in position, from above - by corner fixing screws. This
locking system creates a stringerless access floor that is capable
of withstanding normal static and dynamic loads experienced in the
majority of general office environments.
5A class office building, intelligent office environment, meeting
room, commercial and industrial bureau, government, places that
have requirements of dust-proof and water-proof, fields with aerial
- Designed specially for office building
- Excellent rolling load & ultimate load performance
- Black electrodeposition cathodic epoxy paint finish for life time
- Class A flame spread and smoke development rating
- All-steel pedestals provide excellent impact load performance
More designs and colors for your options and projects, pls kindly
contact our sales
|Type||Size||Uniform load||Concentrated load||Rolling load||Impact load||Ultimate load|
Main Tools Include
Large push cutter, Infrared ray level instrument, Panel lifter,
Screw driver, Wax wires, Level bar, Adz-eye Hammer, Nail, Pencil,
Flexible rule, Pedestal adhesive, Tool bag, Broom, etc.
Position Datum Point
Proper datum point can avoid the waste of room, the best choice is
to set the intersection point of two walls which are rectangular as
datum point. If there is a ramp at door, or space for door to
swing, the best datum point should be near door. If designing or
partition drawing has marked datum point,it can be considered as
- Datum line: A straight line paralleled to datum line,the longest
distance between datum level and datum line is 600mm
- Datum level: It is a wall which owner requires to be installed with
whole floor panel.
- Vertical: It is a straight line which is vertical to datum line.The
largest distance between the vertical line and adjacent wall is
- Note: Pls contact sales for detailed installation method.
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE NOW!!!