Versatile Floor Formwork System With EN1065 Prop for decking
The HORIZON table formwork is designed to be used typically in
large area slab concreting for high-rise buildings. The tables can
be shifted horizontally and vertically without being dismantled,
which provides a cost-effective and efficient solution for the slab
concrete work on site.
1. Table forms are assembled from components of the Flex-H20 slab
2. Normally, there are 4 standard table sizes for most projects:
2.50 x 4.00 m; 2.50 x 5.00 m; 2.00 x 4.00 m; 2.00 x 5.00 m;
However, customized table sizes are also available in accordance
with slab structures.
3. Usually used for slab heights up to 4.5 m
4. Guard rails are equipped to edge tables for safety protection.
5. After edge tables erected, steel wire cables are used to fasten
it to the embedded anchor bolts on the ground.
6. EN 1065 standard props are applied to tables, which ensures
high-loading capacity of tables.
Table formwork components:
|Steel Props EN1065|
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|Cross head H20|
For holding floor props